Chris Digby’s practice focuses on real estate in the firm’s Charleston office. Chris takes a teacher’s approach to real estate transactions so clients truly understand exactly what they are committing to and what their rights are in relation to their property and financing agreements. He believes the most important things clients need from their attorney include competence and trustworthiness. Chris strives to ensure that all parties are meeting their commitments and doing so in an honest way.
Chris enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and dog in his free time. He also enjoys playing, coaching, attending and officiating sporting events, as well as exercising and being outdoors.
- Real Estate
- Charleston School of Law (JD)
- Presbyterian College (BS)
- 2010 South Carolina
- Charleston Business Magazine's Legal Elite of the Lowcountry - Residential Real Estate (2021-2022)
- Summerville High Athletic Club (SHAC) - President
- Coach Louis Mulkey Scholarship Committee
- Summerville High School - School Improvement Council
- South Carolina Basketball Officials Association