Haylee’s practice focuses on real estate law in the firm’s Charleston office. Prior to joining MGC, she handled residential and commercial real estate transactions at a local firm.
Haylee strives to make her clients feel comfortable with their sale or purchase by assuring availability, competency and trustworthiness. “It is imperative that my clients leave knowing the legal implications of everything they are committing to regarding their transaction,” she says.
In her free time, Haylee enjoys spending time with her husband, Josh, and daughter, Marlee, taking road trips with friends and family, boating, volunteering and cheering on the East Carolina University Pirates!
- Real Estate
- Charleston School of Law (JD)
- East Carolina University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- 2021 South Carolina
- Charleston Trident Urban League Tax Assistant Program
- Charleston County Probate Court Adult Guardianship and Monitoring Assistance Program